Creighton vs. Baylor: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Second Round
The No. 3 seed Baylor Bears (23-10) head into their second-round NCAA Tournament matchup against the No. 6 seed Creighton Bluejays (22-12) on Sunday at 7:10 PM. The winner advances to the Sweet 16 in the South Region bracket.
In this article, you will find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Creighton vs. Baylor matchup.
Creighton vs. Baylor Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
Creighton vs. Baylor Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Creighton Moneyline||Baylor Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Creighton (-1.5)||143.5||-115||-105||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Creighton (-1)||144||-115||-105||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Creighton (-1)||143.5||-110||-110||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Creighton vs. Baylor Betting Trends
- Creighton has covered 15 times in 32 games with a spread this season.
- The Bluejays and their opponents have combined to hit the over 13 out of 32 times this season.
- Baylor has compiled a 17-15-1 record against the spread this season.
- A total of 17 Bears games this season have hit the over.
Creighton Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +2000
- Creighton is 14th-best in college basketball in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+2000), but only 15th-best, according to computer rankings.
- The Bluejays were +2500 to win the national championship at the beginning of the season, and have now moved up to +2000, which is the 78th-biggest change in the country.
- The implied probability of Creighton winning the national championship, based on its +2000 moneyline odds, is 4.8%.
Baylor Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +1800
- The Bears were +1500 to win the national championship at the beginning of the season, and have now fallen to +1800, which is the 81st-biggest change in the country.
- The implied probability of Baylor winning the national championship, based on its +1800 moneyline odds, is 5.3%.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.