Texas vs. Penn State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Second Round
The No. 2 seed Texas Longhorns (27-8) are 5.5-point favorites as they attempt to book a trip to the Sweet 16 in an NCAA Tournament second round Midwest Region bracket matchup against the No. 10 seed Penn State Nittany Lions (23-13) on Saturday at Wells Fargo Arena, tipping off at 7:45 PM on CBS. The matchup has an over/under set at 138.5 points.
Texas vs. Penn State Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Des Moines, Iowa
- Venue: Wells Fargo Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Texas vs Penn State Betting Records & Stats
- The Longhorns have a 17-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Texas has won 12 of its 13 games, or 92.3%, when favored by at least -250 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Longhorns have a 71.4% chance to win.
- So far this season, Penn State has put together a 20-12-0 record against the spread.
- The Nittany Lions have a mark of 2-3 in contests where sportsbooks give them odds of +200 or worse on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Penn State has a 33.3% chance of pulling out a win.
Texas vs. Penn State Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 138.5||% of Games Over 138.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Texas vs Penn State Insights & Trends
- Texas has a 7-3 record against the spread while finishing 7-3 overall over its past 10 contests.
- In the Longhorns' past 10 contests, they have hit the over twice.
- Penn State has an 8-2 record against the spread while finishing 9-1 overall over its past 10 contests.
- Six of the Nittany Lions' past 10 outings have hit the over.
- The Longhorns score 77.9 points per game, 9.8 more points than the 68.1 the Nittany Lions allow.
- Texas has a 12-14 record against the spread and a 22-6 record overall when putting up more than 68.1 points.
- The Nittany Lions put up 5.2 more points per game (72.4) than the Longhorns allow their opponents to score (67.2).
- Penn State has put together a 14-5 ATS record and a 17-4 overall record in games it scores more than 67.2 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Texas vs. Penn State Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Texas vs. Penn State Home/Away Splits
|9-8-0||Home ATS Record||8-6-0|
|4-6-0||Away ATS Record||5-5-0|
|84.8||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||75.9|
|69.4||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.4|
|9-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||9-5-0|
|5-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-4-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.