An opening-round NCAA Tournament matchup will see the 6-seed TCU Horned Frogs (21-12) take the court as a 5.5-point favorite against the No. 11 seed Arizona State Sun Devils (23-12) on Friday at Ball Arena. The contest begins at 10:05 PM on truTV. Here's a deep dive into this 6-11 matchup before filling out your brackets. The matchup has an over/under set at 142.5 points.
TCU vs. Arizona State Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 10:05 PM ET
- TV: truTV
- Where: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Ball Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
TCU vs Arizona State Betting Records & Stats
- So far this season, the Horned Frogs have compiled a 14-17-0 record against the spread.
- TCU has a record of 9-2, a 81.8% win rate, when it's favored by -225 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 69.2% chance of a victory for the Horned Frogs.
- Arizona State's ATS record is 13-18-0 this season.
- The Sun Devils have a mark of 2-3 in contests where sportsbooks give them odds of +185 or worse on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Arizona State has a 35.1% chance of pulling out a win.
TCU vs. Arizona State Over/Under Stats
||Games Over 142.5
||% of Games Over 142.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional TCU vs Arizona State Insights & Trends
- TCU is 3-7 against the spread and 4-6 overall in its past 10 contests.
- In their past 10 contests, the Horned Frogs have hit the over twice.
- Arizona State has a 5-5 record against the spread while going 6-4 overall in its past 10 games.
- Five of the Sun Devils' past 10 contests have hit the over.
- The Horned Frogs put up 7.3 more points per game (75.2) than the Sun Devils give up (67.9).
- TCU has a 13-7 record against the spread and an 18-4 record overall when scoring more than 67.9 points.
- The Sun Devils score an average of 71.1 points per game, only 3.2 more points than the 67.9 the Horned Frogs give up to opponents.
- Arizona State has put together a 7-8 ATS record and a 16-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67.9 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
TCU vs. Arizona State Betting Splits
||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
TCU vs. Arizona State Home/Away Splits
||Home ATS Record
||Away ATS Record
||Points Scored Per Game (Home)
||Points Scored Per Game (Away)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.