Georgia vs. Florida State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 3:38 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 3:42 AM EDT
Friday's game that pits the Florida State Seminoles (23-9) versus the Georgia Lady Bulldogs (21-11) at Carver-Hawkeye Arena has a good chance to be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 69-67 in favor of Florida State. Tipoff is at 1:30 PM ET on March 17.
The Lady Bulldogs dropped their last matchup 83-66 against LSU on Friday.
Georgia vs. Florida State Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 1:30 PM ET
- Where: Carver-Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City, Iowa
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Georgia vs. Florida State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Florida State 69, Georgia 67
Georgia Schedule Analysis
- The Lady Bulldogs' signature victory of the season came against the Mississippi State Bulldogs, a top 50 team (No. 46), according to our computer rankings. The Lady Bulldogs picked up the 62-34 home win on January 29.
- Against Quadrant 1 teams, the Lady Bulldogs are 0-8 (.000%) -- tied for the 45th-most losses.
- Georgia has the most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (nine).
Georgia 2022-23 Best Wins
- 62-34 at home over Mississippi State (No. 46) on January 29
- 71-48 at home over Arkansas (No. 48) on February 19
- 62-51 at home over Missouri (No. 68) on January 26
- 66-55 at home over Belmont (No. 76) on December 17
- 63-44 over San Diego State (No. 86) on December 21
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Georgia Performance Insights
- The Lady Bulldogs are outscoring opponents by 8.7 points per game, with a +279 scoring differential overall. They put up 67.1 points per game (139th in college basketball) and give up 58.4 per contest (42nd in college basketball).
- In 2022-23, Georgia has scored 65.7 points per game in SEC play, and 67.1 overall.
- In 2022-23 the Lady Bulldogs are averaging 2.2 more points per game at home (68.6) than on the road (66.4).
- In 2022-23 Georgia is conceding 11.0 fewer points per game at home (53.9) than on the road (64.9).
- While the Lady Bulldogs are averaging 67.1 points per game in 2022-23, they have improved that mark over their last 10 games, producing 68.2 a contest.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.