Monmouth vs. Tennessee Tech Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Four
Published: Mar. 13, 2023 at 3:38 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 15, 2023 at 11:40 AM EDT
Thursday's contest features the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (22-9) and the Monmouth Hawks (18-15) matching up at Assembly Hall (on March 16) at 9:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 67-63 win for Tennessee Tech, who is slightly favored based on our model.
Last time out, the Hawks won on Sunday 80-55 over Towson.
Monmouth vs. Tennessee Tech Game Info
- When: Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Monmouth vs. Tennessee Tech Score Prediction
- Prediction: Tennessee Tech 67, Monmouth 63
Monmouth Schedule Analysis
- Against the Drexel Dragons on March 10, the Hawks captured their signature win of the season, a 65-59 victory.
Monmouth 2022-23 Best Wins
- 65-59 over Drexel (No. 120) on March 10
- 70-66 at home over Drexel (No. 120) on February 12
- 73-60 over Northeastern (No. 134) on March 11
- 54-49 at home over Northeastern (No. 134) on December 30
- 80-55 over Towson (No. 140) on March 12
Tennessee Tech Schedule Analysis
- The Golden Eagles' signature win this season came in a 68-63 victory on November 7 over the Ball State Cardinals, who rank inside the top 100 (No. 75) in our computer rankings.
- When facing Quadrant 4 opponents, Tennessee Tech is 15-3 (.833%) -- tied for the 21st-most wins.
Tennessee Tech 2022-23 Best Wins
- 68-63 at home over Ball State (No. 75) on November 7
- 54-46 over Little Rock (No. 160) on March 4
- 66-61 over Eastern Illinois (No. 194) on March 3
- 66-61 on the road over Eastern Illinois (No. 194) on February 25
- 61-49 on the road over UT Martin (No. 217) on January 7
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Monmouth Performance Insights
- The Hawks average 64.1 points per game (199th in college basketball) while giving up 63.2 per contest (148th in college basketball). They have a +31 scoring differential overall.
- In conference contests, Monmouth scores fewer points per game (63.1) than its overall average (64.1).
- When playing at home, the Hawks are averaging 0.5 more points per game (63.3) than they are in away games (62.8).
- Monmouth is giving up 61.9 points per game this season when playing at home, which is 3.8 fewer points than it is allowing on the road (65.7).
- In their last 10 games, the Hawks have been racking up 66.8 points per contest, an average that's slightly higher than the 64.1 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
Tennessee Tech Performance Insights
- The Golden Eagles put up 69.1 points per game (105th in college basketball) while giving up 62.4 per contest (121st in college basketball). They have a +207 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 6.7 points per game.
- In 2022-23, Tennessee Tech has averaged 71.3 points per game in OVC play, and 69.1 overall.
- At home the Golden Eagles are scoring 74 points per game, nine more than they are averaging away (65).
- At home Tennessee Tech is conceding 61 points per game, 4.1 fewer points than it is on the road (65.1).
- The Golden Eagles have played better offensively in their last 10 games, compiling 70.7 points per contest, 1.6 more than their season average of 69.1.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.