First Alert Weather Day declared for Thursday
ALBANY, Ga. (WALB) - The WALB First Alert Weather Team has declared a First Alert Weather Day for Thursday.
A slight risk, which is a 2 out of 5 on the severe weather risk level, has been downgraded to a marginal risk, which is a 1 out of 5 risk level.
The projected timing is 1-7 p.m.
Primary threats for the slight risk include a 5% chance of damaging winds and flash flooding and a 2% tornado chance.
Here is a list of weather resources:
- Download the WALB First Alert Weather app: Apple | Android
- Follow WALB First Alert Weather on Facebook
- Follow WALB First Alert Weather on Twitter
- Watch up to date coverage on the Roku app
Below is a list of Albany radio stations that provide weather updates:
- WALG 1590 AM broadcasts WALB news and weather
- Hear our weather forecasts on the new RETRO - FM, 102.1
- NASH FM 104.5 WKAK airs WALB’s meteorologist forecasts.
If there is severe weather in your area and you are able to safely take photos and video, send them below:
Copyright 2022 WALB. All rights reserved.