Interactive: Tracking 2021 homicide cases in Dougherty Co.
Published: Mar. 22, 2021 at 4:22 PM EDT|Updated: Dec. 2, 2021 at 10:11 AM EST
ALBANY, Ga. (WALB) - WALB has compiled an interactive map detailing the homicides that have happened so far in 2021.
This story contains a full list of the 2021 cases classified as a homicide in the City of Albany and Dougherty County.
- Shatavon Hayes, 35, was shot multiple times in the 300 block of Grant Place and died from injuries at the hospital on Jan. 16.
- Shateka Brown, 41, was fatally stabbed in the 1500 block of Mitchell Avenue on Feb. 20.
- Daniel Bonham, 59, and Alicia Gwendolyn McMillian, 53, died in connection to two shootings on Feb. 26.
- Rossini Jones, 24, was found shot multiple times in the 100 block of W Oglethorpe Boulevard on March 19.
- Jamal Tinch, 19, died after a shooting that happened in the 1000 block of Davidson Drive on March 21.
- Joshua Hollis, 24, was shot and killed in the 700 block of West Highland Avenue on May 8.
- Malik Ford, 20, was shot in the head in the 500 block of Hickory Lane on May 13.
- Murray Scott, 27, died after he was shot multiple times in the 400 block of Willow Street on July 11.
- Nigel Brown, 9, died after he was shot during a drive-by shooting in the 1500 block of West Gordon Avenue on Aug. 8.
- Montravious Gibson, 34, was killed in a drive-by shooting in the 600 block of West First Avenue on Nov. 5.
- Keith Williams, 55, was shot to death in his home on North Harding Street on Dec. 1.
[ Tracking 2020 homicides in Albany/Dougherty County ]
[ Tracking 2019 homicides in Albany/Dougherty County ]
[ Tracking 2018 homicides in Albany/Dougherty County ]
Copyright 2021 WALB. All rights reserved.