ALBANY, Ga. (WALB) - WALB has compiled an interactive map detailing the homicides that have happened so far in 2021.
This story contains a full list of the 2021 cases classified as a homicide in the City of Albany and Dougherty County.
- Shatavon Hayes, 35, was shot multiple times in the 300 block of Grant Place and died from injuries at the hospital on Jan. 16.
- Shateka Brown, 41, was fatally stabbed in the 1500 block of Mitchell Avenue on Feb. 20.
- Daniel Bonham, 59, and Alicia Gwendolyn McMillian, 53, died in connection to two shootings on Feb. 26.
- Rossini Jones, 24, was found shot multiple times in the 100 block of W Oglethorpe Boulevard on March 19.
- Jamal Tinch, 19, died after a shooting that happened in the 1000 block of Davidson Drive on March 21.