UNADILLA, Ga. (WALB) - A man was arrested for contraband on the grounds of Dooly State Prison, according to the Georgia Department of Corrections (GDOC).
On Sunday, a man was spotted on the facility’s grounds.
After the grounds were searched, GDOC officials said Isiah Jaquez Riden was found with contraband, and faces these charges:
- Items Prohibited for possession by Inmate
- Crossing State/County Guard Lines with Weapons
- Trafficking in Ecstasy 200 grams but less than 400 grams
- Use of Communication Facility in Committing or Facilitating Commission of Act
- Trading with Inmates Without Consent of Warden or Superintendent
- Trafficking in Methamphetamine
He was arrested and taken to Dooly County Jail.