ALBANY, Ga. (WALB) - WALB has compiled an interactive map detailing the homicides that have happened so far in 2020.
This story contains a full list of the 2020 cases classified as a homicide in the City of Albany and Dougherty County.
- Thomas Isaiah Harrold, 34, was found dead near East Park Court and Pine Bluff Road on Jan. 18.
- Johnny Wright III, 18, was shot and killed in the 2000 block of Juniper Drive on April 5.
- Jaylin Stanford, 16, was shot and found dead in a car on May 6.
- Dequario Antwon Thomas, 40, was killed in the 2700 block, near Independence Drive on May 13.
- Terrance Weaver, 44, was killed in the 2300 block of West Gordon Avenue on June 17.
- Nicholas Vardikos, 84, was found dead in the USA Restaurant and Equipment in the 100 block of Slappey Boulevard on June 30.
- Jaime Maccou, 30, was found dead after he was shot after reports from police that he was chasing entering auto suspects.
- Quartavaious Nicholas Beasley, 36, was found dead with a stab wound to his chest in the 500 block of Dorsett Avenue.
- Brykia Washington, 21, was found dead inside a car with numerous bullet holes in the 2300 block of West Gordon Avenue.
- Willie Stringer, Jr., 32, was found dead with a gunshot wound in the 900 block of South Madison Street.