(WALB) - The holiday season is here.
There are a number of festive events in the WALB viewing happening this holiday season.
- Nov. 28: Downtown Moultrie’s Canopy of Lights, downtown shops start to open at 4 p.m. Santa arrives for the lighting of the Canopy at 6 p.m.
- Dec. 1: Cookies with Santa and the Pop Up Market, Albany, 1-5 p.m., click here for more information.
- Dec. 5: Christmas Toy Drive in Thomasville, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Battery Source in Thomasville, click here for more information.
- Dec. 6: Annual Christmas Tree Lighting, Downtown Valdosta, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Dec. 6-11, 16-18, 26-31: Festival of Lights at Chehaw, 6-9 p.m., click here for more information, such a ticket prices.
- Dec. 7: Annual Celebration of Lights Christmas Parade, Downtown Albany, 4-9 p.m., click here for more information, such as a list of events.
- Dec. 7: Hometown Holidays, Downtown Tifton, 5 p.m.
- Dec. 8, Operation Santa Paws Trail Run, in front of the Flint RiverQuarium, 1 p.m.
- Dec. 12-13: Victorian Christmas, Thomasville, 6-9 p.m., click here for more information, such as a list of events.
- Dec. 13: John Berry’s Christmas Show, 7:30-9:30 p.m., Albany Municipal Auditorium, click here for information, such as ticket prices.
- Dec. 14: Wreaths Across America, Andersonville National Historic Site, Noon.
- Dec. 19-20: Libby Womack Holiday Workshop, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Albany Museum of Art, click here for more information.
Did we miss an event? Send in your event below.