LEE CO., Ga. (WALB) - A man has been charged in two different armed robberies in Lee County, according to the sheriff’s office.
Stephen Ira Lee Hall, 31, was charged in the two armed robberies.
Hall was originally arrested Wednesday for an armed robbery that happened at CVS Tuesday.
On Thursday, Hall was charged in the armed robbery that happened at Homerun Foods in the 1500 block of Highway 19 South on Saturday.
Hall is charged with the following:
- Two counts of armed robbery
- Two counts of motor vehicle theft
- Two counts of theft by taking a firearm
- Two counts of possession of a tool (the mask)
- Two counts of possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime
- Two counts of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon
The Lee County Sheriff’s Office said Hall is supposed to be questioned by the Albany Police Department for an armed robbery in Albany.
This is a developing story and we will update as more information becomes available.