Interactive: The connections in the Alex Mixon Case
ALBANY, Ga. (WALB) - Six teens were indicted in connection to the death of an Albany delivery driver in November 2018.
WALB has compiled an interactive map to show how all the suspects in the case are connected.
The information in the interactive is based on the facts of the case prosecutors have presented in different court proceedings. Two of the suspects are currently standing trial. The other four have pleaded guilty and were sentenced.
- Click or tap on each person’s photo to read more about their involvement in this case.
- By clicking or tapping each line, it will show how those two people are connected in this case. You can also hover over each photo to see the connections. Each line represents a connection.
- The map will readjust as you are viewing it. You can also click and hold on each photo icon to move the map around. You can also click and hold anywhere on the map to move the map around.
- Use the navigation bar on the right to zoom in and out and to set the “focus” of a certain connection.
- When clicking or tapping on a photo or line, to exit the information portion, click the three gray dots next to it.
- 2 others sentenced in Mixon death case; Prosecutors present facts of the 2018 case
- Another defendant pleads; murder trial starts in Mixon death case
- Wife of slain food delivery driver speaks about his life and legacy
- Albany homicide investigated as gang crime
Copyright 2019 WALB. All rights reserved.