(WALB) - A number of government agencies are delaying operating hours ahead of Friday’s potentially severe weather.
- County administrative offices will delay opening until 10 a.m. All non-administrative offices will observe normal schedules.
- Dougherty County agencies will be delaying opening until 10 a.m. Friday for all non-essential Dougherty County government employees.
- The state arraignment in Dougherty County State Court scheduled for Friday is canceled.
- The Marine Corps Logistics Base has announced a delayed reporting time of 11 a.m. for all military and civilian employees. This delayed reporting time impacts employees assigned to MCLB Albany,Marine Corps Logistics Command, Production Plant Albany, Defense Logistics Agency, Marine Corps Systems Command, and all other tenant commands.
- All Southwest Health District county health departments, programs and clinics will delay opening until noon on Friday.