1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. The Disney Live! Winnie the Pooh Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents physically residing in the following counties in the station's viewing area: Atkinson, Baker, Ben Hill, Berrien, Brooks, Calhoun, Clay, Clinch, Coffee, Colquitt, Cook, Crisp, Decatur, Dougherty, Early, Grady, Irwin, Lanier, Lee, Lowndes, Miller, Mitchell, Seminole, Sumter, Terrell, Thomas, Tift, Turner, Wilcox, and Worth who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Void wherever prohibited by law. Sweepstakes begins [example: 12:01 AM ET September 15, 2008 and ends 12:00 PM ET September 26, 2008 (the "Term"). For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are [Eastern ("ET")] [or][Pacific ("PT")].
2. HOW TO ENTER: (a) Online - Go to www.walb.com and click on the Disney Live! icon. Type in the information requested; or (b) On an Official Entry Form or a piece of 3" x 5" paper, print your name, address and telephone number. No mechanically reproduced entries accepted. Mail your entry to Liz Knight, WALB-TV, 1709 Stuart Avenue, Albany, GA 31707. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by September 26, 2008 and received by 12:00PM ET September 26, 2008. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail or email.
LIMIT: ONE ENTRY PER PERSON, MAILING ADDRESS OR E-MAIL ADDRESS (REGARDLESS OFWHETHER MORE THAN ONE PERSON USES THE SAME MAILING OR E-MAIL ADDRESS).
3. CHANGE OF ADDRESS POLICY: It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify Sponsor if the entrant changes his or her mailing or e-mail address. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered. Entries by any e-mail method other than set forth in Paragraph 2 above are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting entry online is prohibited.
4. GRAND PRIZE: Approximate Retail Value of prize is $112.00. One Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on September 26, 2008 from all eligible entries received during the Term. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes on prize, as well as any and all expenses related to the prize not specified herein. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or prize items. Prizes will be awarded within approximately 5 days after selection of winner. Prizes are not transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any and all prizes with prizes of equal or greater value, if an advertised prize becomes unavailable. If due to a printing, production or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded for any prize level, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received for that prize level. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY: Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of: any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. In the event this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes and in such event, to select a winner by random drawing from among all valid entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail on or about [DATE] and will be required to complete, sign and return, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and, where legal, Publicity Release. If potential winner does not reply to such notification within 10 days of the date of transmission, the notification is undeliverable after up to three attempts, or the Affidavit and Release is not executed and returned to Sponsor within 10 days of receipt, potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing. Winner's acceptance of a prize constitutes the grant to Sponsor of an unconditional right to use winner's name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information and/or statements about the promotion for any publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the exclusive right to interpret all conditions relating to this promotion, and Sponsor's decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that either finds to be i) acting in violation of these Rules; ii) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; iii) acting with the intent to threaten, annoy, abuse or harass any person or to disparage any goods or services of Sponsor or to erode the goodwill of Sponsor; or iv) exhibiting conduct that Sponsor finds inappropriate, immoral or otherwise objectionable.
Employees of Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents, distributors, retailers, advertisers, advertising and promotion agencies and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes and their respective employees and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible. All federal, state, local, provincial and municipal laws and regulations apply. Limit of one prize per person/family/household.
By entering, entrants release Sponsor and all prize suppliers, and the parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates of each of them and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, illnesses, litigation or damages of any kind caused by any prize, resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize, or occurring while traveling to or from or participating in any prize-related activity. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges.
8. OFFICIAL RULES REQUEST/WINNERS LIST:
To request the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by September 22nd 2008 to: WALB-TV, Attn: Liz Knight, 1709 Stuart Ave., Albany, GA 31707. Winner will contacted on October 1st.