This is one of the most popular non-surgical, non-invasive, skin care treatments available. Microdermabrasion is very effective at:
- Reducing pore size and fine lines
- Reducing hyperpigmentation (freckles and age spots)
- Treating acne and acne scars
- Giving a fresh look and feel to skin
- Reviving tired, dull complexions
- Treating all skin types
- Relieving dry, patchy skin
- Treating oily skin
- Promoting collagen regeneration
With microdermabrasion, there is no downtime or discomfort. You may return to regular activities immediately following your treatment. There may be minimal redness, sometimes described as being wind chapped. The procedure usually lasts between 25-45 minutes, depending on the area being treated.
Microdermabrasion also looks and feels great on other areas of the body:
Treatments will effectively help to reduce the depth of wrinkles, rid fine lines, fade hyperpigmentation, reduce acne breakouts, and improve rosacea. Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Jessner Peel, TCA, Salicylic, and Esthetique peel are some of the chemical peels we use.