- Medical Microdermabrasion - Chemical Treatments - Body PeelingMore >>
Medical Microdermabrasion: This is one of the most popular non-surgical, non-invasive, skin care treatments available. Microdermabrasion is very effective at: Reducing pore size and fine lines ReducingMore >>
Hair Removal: Latest Technology of hair removal for any skin type. May be done on any area of the body or face. Hair removal is a permanent procedure. However, we occasionally produce more hair throughMore >>
- Botox - Dermal Fillers - Body Sculpting Injections More >>
Botox: Erase years - literally, with this very popular and much-talked about procedure. You will be surprised how much younger a few units of botox can make you look! Contrary to popular belief, botoxMore >>
Perfectly Pampered: 30 minute Swedish Massage 30 minute Spa Facial Makeover with Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics 1 ½ - 2 hours $145 The Restoration Retreat: Detoxifying Wrap - Mud or Algae ExfoliatingMore >>
Michael S. Busman, M.D. Board Certified Family Practitioner Board Certified Sports Medicine Certified Laser Specialist
Now introducing Freshen Up Fridays at the Med Spa of Americus, when we offer discounts off all facials, including microderma facials, all Botox, and even Juvederm injections! As always, consultations with Dr. Michael Busman are free! Call us today to learn more at 229-924-9418 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Med-Spa Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many treatments does a procedure take? Each complete procedure varies from one to five treatments for optimal results. Of course it depends on the type of treatment and the area being treated. For more specific information see the desired treatment on services page.
2. How invasive are the treatments? Treatments are minimally to non invasive. The most invasive treatment would involve a small needle stick into the skin.
3. What is my recovery time? There is little to no down time with each procedure. Most people are able to return to work the same day. With certain procedures, it is recommended that you do not exercise for two to three days, to allow the procedure to have its maximum effectiveness.
4. Will I experience any discomfort during a laser treatment? People have different levels of pain tolerance. Most individuals describe the laser treatments as being popped by a rubber band.
5. Are there any preparations on my part before a laser treatment? All makeup must be removed on the treated area, and the patient must stay out of the sun, or tanning bed, at least three days prior to a procedure.
6. Will I look bad after a laser treatment? There is likely to be some mild redness after the procedure. We have complementary makeup available to cover up the redness.
7. Does my insurance cover the costs of laser treatment? Because most of these procedures are considered cosmetic, insurance companies do not generally provide reimbursement for these treatments. However, your insurance company may cover some skin ailments such as warts, acne, and actinic keratoses.
8. What are my payment options? We accept personal checks, credit and debit cards, Care Credit, and cash. Payment is expected at the time of service.
Browse the links below to learn even more about services and products offered by Med-Spa of Americus: