Plasma Skin Rejuvenation is a new procedure that dramatically improves the tone and texture of aging skin. Fine lines and wrinkles are softened after plasma energy is delivered deep into the skin. Below the surface, collagen structures are rebuilt and new collagen growth takes place to support tighter, smoother skin.
Advantages of Plasma Skin Rejuvenation:
- Multiple skin conditions are treated simultaneously
- Treatment can be localized for problem areas
- Short procedure time is between 20 and 30 minutes
- Improvement in the skin is continuous over time, for up to a year after treatment
- Downtime is minimal compared to other treatments
During the procedure, nitrogen plasma energy is transferred to the treated area without direct contact to the skin. The skin's outer layers are preserved while inside the deeper tissue, existing collagen is rejuvenated. Several days following treatment, a new epidermis emerges as the old skin starts to shed.
Plasma Skin Rejuvenation will: