1. Does your practice accept insurance?
We accept all major insurance plans. If we are not on your panel, we will submit the necessary paperwork in order to get on your insurance panel so we can serve you better.
2. Does Dr. Vandemark perform any surgical procedures in office?
Yes, we do minor procedures in office (Ex. Lesion and Cyst removal, small scar revisions, and upper eyelid procedures.)
3. What is Botox and how does it work?
Botox is a muscle paralytic that is used on the forehead, in between eyes, and it will take care of Crow's Feet area. This procedure is used to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
4. Does Botox hurt and how long does it last?
Botox is done by injection with a very small area. The patient will only feel a little pinch. The procedure itself is fairly painless. Botox depending on each patient's body usually last from 3-4 months. The more often you come in for a Botox treatment it will begin to last longer.
5. How much does a cosmetic consult cost?
A cosmetic consult will cost $50.00. The consult fee will be applied to the procedure which you are inquiring. (Ex. If you come in to inquire about spider veins or varicose vein treatment, the $50.00 will be a credit to the procedure itself.)
6. What type of fillers does Dr. Vandemark use and how long do they last?
We use Restylane and Radiesse. Restylane last up to 6 months and Radiesse a more permanent filler, last anywhere from 5 years to 6 years. These fillers are used to fill in deep or fine lines around your nasal and mouth area.
7. What kind of body contouring procedures are available at Vandemark Plastic surgery?
Dr. Vandemark is a highly trained plastic surgeon who uses liposuction on all parts of the body to reduce the appearance of body fat. He also performs tummy tucks, arm, thigh, and lower body lifts. He will inform you on the best option that is best for you and your body type.
8. Does Dr. Vandemark perform facelifts?
Dr. Vandemark performs all types of facial rejuvenation procedures which include Facelifts, Rhinoplasty, Otoplasty, Eyelid surgery and Brow lifts.
9. What kind of breast surgeries does Dr. Vandemark perform?
He does Breast Augmentation/Reduction, Breast Reconstruction, Breast lifts. He uses both saline and silicone implants depending on the woman's diagnosis.
10. Can Dr. Vandemark remove tattoos?
Yes, Dr. Vandemark does Tattoo Removal. The treatment and price will depend on the size and location of the tattoo.