Cordele firefighters respond to blaze at pool hall

Cordele firefighters respond to blaze at pool hall
Cordele Recreation Parlor/ Pool Room. (Source: Kristy York)

CORDELE, GA (WALB) - The Cordele Fire Department responded to a fire in the 100 block of West 11th Avenue just before 6 a.m. Saturday.

The fire happened at the Cordele Recreation Parlor/ Pool Room.

There is no word yet on how the fire started.

This case is currently being investigated by the State Fire Marshal.

Copyright 2018 WALB. All rights reserved.