OCILLA, GA (WALB) - Irwin County High School officials have spent all week preparing Indian Field for Friday's GHSA A-Public State Championship against Clinch County. Here's what fans who plan to attend need to know:
A record crowd is anticipated as Clinch County and Irwin County will kickoff at 7:30 p.m. at Indian Field in Ocilla.
- Tickets purchased for Day 2 of the GHSA Football State Championships at Mercedes-Benz Stadium are non-refundable, and will be honored at the gate in Ocilla Friday night.
- Fans with pre-sale tickets can enter early between 5:45-6:45 p.m.
- 500 Clinch County pre-sale tickets will be available the day of the game.
- Tickets will be available at the gate first come, first served between 6:45 and the 7:30 p.m. kickoff.
- Indian Field's original capacity is 3,500; the minimum amount per GHSA bylaws for Single-A is 2,000.
- Irwin County has added nearly 1,400 in capacity via temporary bleachers and gated off standing room.
- Per GHSA bylaws, ticket opportunity will be split evenly between Irwin County and Clinch County.
- Additional parking will be provided, and there will be signage provided by the Department of Transportation to direct fans to proper lots.
- Ocilla Police Department, Irwin County Sheriff's Office, Georgia State Patrol and Georgia Bureau of Investigations will provide extra security.
- GHSA bylaws requires at least one officer per 500 spectators.
Copyright 2017 WALB. All rights reserved.