LEESBURG, GA (WALB) - Message from Lee County Athletics department:
Football game Friday night: I know that rumors and misinformation have consumed social media. Please know that very little of the online information is accurate.
Game will be at 7:30 PM Friday in Leesburg.
- All tickets from Friday's game at Mercedes Benz Stadium will be honored
- GHSA does not provide refunds
- As of now, presale tickets are no longer available for any of the championship games.Individuals with a ticket may enter the designated gate into the stadium from 5:30-6:45.
- There will be no reserved seating within the stadium.
- Additional tickets may be purchased at the gate beginning at 6:45. PLENTY OF TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
- Tickets will cost $20.00 (the additional $2.00 for last week was a stadium fee and will not be included this week)
- We have worked diligently with local agencies to provide sufficient room and security in the stadium. While we anticipate plenty of room, tickets will be a first come, first serve
- Entrance into the stadium:
- Lee County fans will enter and sit on the home side.
- Coffee County fans will enter and sit on the visitors side
- Please do not arrive for the game prior to 4:30 PM as LCHS is having a regular school (exams) day Friday.
- We will not allow large bags, purses, book bags, etc..
- The rules for the Benz will still apply (clear bags only will still be allowed)
- Satellite parking and shuttle service to and from the stadium will be available.
- Overflow parking for Lee County fans will be available at Lee County Middle School East (185 Firetower Rd)
- Overflow parking for Coffee County fans will be located at Lee County Elementary (314 Lovers Lane Road, Leesburg, GA).
- We will have multiple buses at both locations to provide safe and easy access to the game. Buses will begin at 5:30 PM. and run until 30 minutes after the game.
- Security will patrol the satellite parking lots.
- Following the game, spectators will not be allowed on the field.
Copyright 2017 WALB. All rights reserved.