When it comes to insulation for your home, most people probably think of pink conventional insulation commonly seen in attics and garages.
But other solutions, like polyurethane spray foam could be the right choice for keeping heat out and reducing energy costs by up to 50 percent.
Many homes across South Georgia are in the process of being rebuilt after strong storms caused lots of damage. Whatever project you are working on, read more to learn how you can rebuild the right way.
Take a look at this insulation comparison for new homes, remodels, and rebuilds.
Conventional fiberglass insulation
- 3 types available: faced, unfaced, and blown
- Can be attached to any wall cavity or new construction project
- Lower up-front cost
- Moderate to high insulating ability
Spray foam insulation
- 2 types available: closed cell and open cell
- Can be applied to almost any surface in a project
- Higher up-front cost
- Very high insulating ability
- Creates moisture and vapor barrier
- Increased energy savings
Georgia Foam Solutions provides fiberglass and foam installation services to help keep your home insulated and keep your energy costs low.