ALBANY, GA (WALB) - A family lost their home after crews responded to a house fire on north Jefferson Street Monday night during severe weather.
It happened around 11 p.m.and the house was fully engulfed in flames.
Neighbors said that they heard a loud boom during the height of the storm and then saw a dark glow in distance.
A nephew of the homeowner said that a tree fell on a power line and the power line fell on the home and sparked the fire.
He also said that everything is gone but everyone is okay.