ALBANY, GA (WALB) - An Albany business was destroyed by a late night fire.
Multiple fire crews were called to 'The Rising Phoenix' in the 600 block of North Slappey Blvd. around 11:30 Tuesday night. The business is located where Bio-Buzz was once housed.
Firefighters encountered heavy flames and brought in an aerial truck to help put out the blaze.
It took more than an hour to get the fire under control
Crews stayed on the scene throughout the overnight hours putting out hot spots.
No word yet on what sparked the blaze.
The Rising Phoenix is a specialty shop that opened last year selling items like hookahs, e-cigarettes, candles, and essential oils.