ALBANY, GA (WALB) - An Albany man is recovering after he was burned while he did yard work Sunday afternoon.
Firefighters were called to this home in the 800 block of North Harding.
They found Delvin Rutland with burns on his hands.
Investigators say Rutland got gasoline on his hands while trying to burn some limbs in his yard and set himself on fire.
Investigator Sam Harris said "EMS came to the scene and treated him. And he was released on his own recognizance at the scene."
Firefighters warn people never to use gasoline to start a fire.