Kitchen fire damages Albany home - WALB.com, South Georgia News, Weather, Sports

Kitchen fire damages Albany home

An early morning kitchen fire caused about $7,500 worth of loss to an Albany home. An early morning kitchen fire caused about $7,500 worth of loss to an Albany home.
ALBANY, GA (WALB) -

A kitchen fire damaged an Albany home early Sunday morning.

According to the Albany Fire Department, there was a kitchen fire at a residence in the 1600 block of Northwood Drive around 3:20 a.m. Sunday.

There were two people at home at the time of the incident.

Officials said that the two were not able to stay at the residence after the fire was put out, but they did have somewhere they could go.

There was an estimated $7,500 worth of loss to the home.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2016 WALB. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly