ALBANY, GA (WALB) - With the water levels fluctuating in certain areas, here are five things you need to know about the South Georgia flooding for Sunday.
1. Tee National Weather Service (NWS) revises Flint River crest in Albany to 31.7 feet Tuesday evening.
2. The Kinchafoonee Flood Warning extended to Thursday though water levels on both Kinchafoonee and Muckalee Creeks appear to be slowly going down.
3. No bridges and roads in Albany are closed due to water.
4. The Flint River is expected to reach 31.6 feet in Newton on Thursday morning and 29.5 feet in Bainbridge Friday morning
5. The NWS is now forecasting major flood on Ocmulgee River in Abbeville. The river expected to reach 18.3 feet on Friday.