A family of three adults and four children lost everything in a house fire Sunday night. The incident happened on the 200 block of East Cedar Street.
Arlington police officers, Calhoun County deputies, Arlington Volunteer Firefighters, and Calhoun State Prison firefighters arrived at the scene around 6 p.m.
The incident was caused by a grease fire, which quickly spread through the entire house.
One child is 8-years-old, one is 7-years-old, and there are two 5-year-old twins. No one was injured.
Copyright 2015 WALB. All rights reserved.