Firefighters extinguish blaze at Mark's Melon Patch - WALB.com, South Georgia News, Weather, Sports

Firefighters extinguish blaze at Mark's Melon Patch

DAWSON, GA (WALB) -

Terrell Co. fire officials responded to a fire about 6:20 p.m. at Mark's Melon Patch.

Four trucks were dispatched to the scene.

It took no more than 20 minutes to put out the fire. The blaze was started by an unattended peanut boiler.

There was hardly any damage done to the property and there were no reports of injuries.

The market will still be open for business starting Monday.

Copyright 2015 WALB. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly