TIFT CO., GA (WALB) - Officials at Paradise Lake RV Park, off US 82 at Brookfield, say a woman, who is a full time resident at the park, has been taken the hospital, after her travel trailer exploded around 5:00 Tuesday.
Chief Coleman with the Tift/Tifton fire department thinks it was caused by a propane leak.
According to witnesses and the victim, Valerie Bentley, she lit a cigarette, and the explosion happened, tossing Bentley from her trailer.
She had to be air lifted to a Gainesville, Florida hospital.
The state arson investigator will be on the scene today, to investigate.