Dryer fire smokes up Albany apartment - WALB.com, South Georgia News, Weather, Sports

Dryer fire smokes up Albany apartment

ALBANY, GA (WALB) -

 Firefighters say a dryer fire caused little damage to a Northwest Albany apartment Monday afternoon.
 

About 3:45, Albany Firefighters were called to this apartment on Stuart Avenue.

They say the clothes inside Edwina Black's dryer caught fire, causing smoke in the apartment.  
Black was home, but in a different room.

An apartment maintenance worker used an extinguisher to put the fire out before firefighters arrived.
No other apartments were affected.
 

Copyright 2015 WALB.  All rights reserved.           

Powered by Frankly