TIFTON, GA (WALB) - Workers at a Georgia museum say it is safer after they helped clean up after a major fire.
A hay bail near an electrical outlet caught fire in November 2014 at the Mississippi Museum of Agriculture, claiming the entire barn and many of the artifacts.
Workers at the museum went and helped sort through the charred remains, and it helped them protect their museum.
They are now putting measures in place to help prevent future situations.
"We have a farm. We have animals too. So naturally my first thought after we responded to their call was what can we do to make sure this never happens to us."
The museum is back open. Two rabbits died in the fire.