Child burned and airlifted to Gainesville - WALB.com, South Georgia News, Weather, Sports

Child burned and airlifted to Gainesville

MITCHELL CO., GA (WALB) - Emergency workers tell us one child was airlifted to Shands Hospital in Gainesville after getting severely burned by grease.

The call came in around 11 this morning.

We are still trying to figure the child's age, but were told she is a young female.

This is a developing story. Stay with WALB for the latest.

Copyright 2015 WALB.  All rights reserved.
Powered by Frankly