On this Thursday morning parts the state waking up to a winter wonderland as snow fell throughout metro Atlanta and north Georgia, but it's impacting flights out of south Georgia this morning.
- We're live in downtown Albany this morning with a preview of a death penalty hearing. It's the latest in a series of appeals by death row inmate Ray Johnson who's convicted of a heinous 1994 murder.
- Will a new arena football team be coming to Albany? A promotions group wants to make that a reality but will the city give the green light?
- We know this names this morning of 2 people killed in a Lowndes County crash.
- We have new details in an overnight chicken house fire in Mitchell County.
- And clothing retailer Abercrombie & Fitch is at the center of a US Supreme Court case. What the company is accused of doing to a job seeker that prompted the lawsuit.
Be sure to join us beginning at 5 AM for Today in Georgia