Arlington house fire under investigation

Arlington house fire under investigation

Firefighters are investigating a fire that destroyed a mobile home in Arlington.

They say it started near the fireplace just before 11 this morning on J.D. Cook Road off highway 216.

No one was home.

Fire departments from Calhoun and Early County, including the Blakely Fire Department and the Calhoun Correctional Institute and several volunteer fire departments responded.

The American Red Cross is assisting the displaced family of four.

Copyright 2015 WALB.  All rights reserved.