Bainbridge Hardee's reopens after fire - WALB.com, South Georgia News, Weather, Sports

Bainbridge Hardee's reopens after fire

Bainbridge Hardee's reopens after a kitchen fire closed them down for a few days. Bainbridge Hardee's reopens after a kitchen fire closed them down for a few days.
Employees say they were busy all day. Employees say they were busy all day.
Leigha Shirey Leigha Shirey
BAINBRIDGE, GA (WALB) - A popular Bainbridge fast food restaurant is back open after a kitchen fire forced them to shut down for a few days.

A grease fire broke out on Sunday at the Hardee's on Shotwell Street.

It damaged the hoods of their grills and other equipment.

The store reopened at 6 a.m. and employees said they were busy all day.    

Bainbridge Hardee's General Manager Leigha Shirey said, “Of course our regular customers, they were just thrilled that we were back open and that they could come back to their breakfast club and have their morning coffee and biscuits.  So, it was great.”

They now have a brand new char broiler and venting system.  

Copyright  2015 WALB.  All rights reserved.


Powered by Frankly