Kitchen fire at Hardee's in Bainbridge - WALB.com, South Georgia News, Weather, Sports

BREAKING

Kitchen fire at Hardee's in Bainbridge

BAINBRIDGE, GA (WALB) -
Hardee's restaurant in Bainbridge on Shotwell St. was evacuated after the kitchen caught fire around 5:30 p.m. on Sunday.

Public Safety officials say a stove caught fire, and smoke went up through a vent, and to the roof.

Smoke could be seen coming from the roof, which suffered some damage.

Volunteer firefighters, and the Decatur County Sheriff's Office responded to the scene.

Both gas and the electricity was shut down for a time.

Managers are surveying the damage.

This is a developing story. Stay with WALB for the latest.

Copyright 2015 WALB.  All rights reserved

Powered by Frankly