Smoke fills Albany home - WALB.com, South Georgia News, Weather, Sports

Smoke fills Albany home

ALBANY, GA (WALB) - Overheated grease on a stove caused an Albany home to fill with smoke Monday morning.

Several fire trucks were called to a duplex in the 2300 block of Doncaster Lane just after 9:00AM.

Linda Solurnay told firefighters grease on her stove got too hot.

Firefighters say there was no fire.

They used large fans to blow the smoke out.



Copyright  2015 WALB.  All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly