Stoves don't heat houses - WALB.com, South Georgia News, Weather, Sports

Stoves don't heat houses

ALBANY, GA (WALB) - Albany Firefighters warn people not to burn newspapers in their stoves.

Saturday night firefighters were called to Patricia McLaughlin's house in the 2700 block of Elton Drive. 

Firefighters say McLaughlin was burning newspaper in her wood burning stove trying to warm her house, but the paper smoked up the entire home. 

Firefighters used their fans to blow the smoke out of the house.



Copyright  2015 WALB.  All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly