ALBANY, GA (WALB) - Water Gas and Light has confirmed that the power is out in the Gillionville area.
Officials said they first got word around 11 p.m. Tuesday.
Officials said there is a tripped breaker somewhere in that area and they are working to find the problem and fix it.
They said the affected areas are near Gillionville, Courtney court, Constitution Court, Stonewater drive, and Dorchester drive.
There were no reported outages from Georgia power at the time.
If you have a power outage:
- Check to be sure it is not a blown fuse or tripped circuit breaker.
- Check with your neighbors to determine if they are without electricity.
- If you determine there is a power outage, please contact us at the above phone numbers.
- Stay away from any power lines that are on the ground or within reach.
- To prevent overload and protect your appliances, please remember to turn off all appliances during the outage.
- If you have a smartphone, use it to gather pertinent information from the WALB News 10 app.