Flames erupt from kitchen at East Albany home - WALB.com, South Georgia News, Weather, Sports

Flames erupt from kitchen at East Albany home

ALBANY, GA (WALB) -

Firefighters have responded to a fire at a home in East Albany after flames erupted in a kitchen.

It happened a little after 10 a.m. Wednesday at a home on Keystone Avenue.

Officials report the fire has been put out.

They said the fire started after food was left on a stove.

WALB will have more soon from Jim Wallace.

Copyright 2014 WALB. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly