Albany family displaced by fire -, South Georgia News, Weather, Sports

Albany family displaced by fire

Adrian Paulk Adrian Paulk
An Albany family has been displaced by a Thursday afternoon fire.

According to fire officials, the blaze happened because a stove was left on. Members of the household believe it was electrical.

"Thank God I didn't lose any of my stuff, or my girl or my son, you know or anything like that," said Adrian Paulk. "I just thank God that everything is OK. Can't give up from here, can't stop from here, you know God got us wherever we go."

If you would like to help, contact (229) 869-0343.

Copyright 2014 WALB.  All rights reserved.  

Powered by Frankly