Albany burn victim in fair condition at Augusta Burn Hospital - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

Albany burn victim in fair condition at Augusta Burn Hospital

Posted: Updated:
ALBANY, GA - (WALB) -

 

   An Albany man is being treated at the Augusta Burn Center tonight after he was injured in a weekend cooking accident. He is listed in fair condition.
     Firefighters say 69-year old Charles Jones was burned while trying to put out a grease fire at his West Lincoln Avenue home Saturday night.
     He used water to try to extinguish the fire on his stove.
     Firefighters remind you that only makes a grease fire spread.
     You should try to cover the burning pot or pan with a lid.

 

Copyright 2014 WALB.  All rights reserved.