A new report from the State Fire Marshal shows that the family inside a camper was cooking dinner when a spark ignited an explosion.
The preliminary investigation revealed the camper became full of propane gas and the spark came from a lighter, causing the explosion.
Officials said 29-year-old Maria Lopez and her 3-year-old son Carlos were injured in the blast. The father and another 2-year-old boy were also injured, but have not been identified to law enforcement.
The report also showed that the family had just moved to the area.
This is a developing story. Stay with WALB for the latest.