9-year-old dies in early morning house fire - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

9-year-old dies in accidental house fire

Posted: Updated:
MEIGS, GA -

The Thomas County Coroner confirms that a 9-year-old boy died in a Meigs house fire Sunday morning.

Thomas County Coroner Samuel Brown says the fire happened at 57 Palmer Road in Meigs a little after midnight.

Update: Glenn Allen with the State Fire Marshal's Office says the firestarted in the attic. An absolute cause cannot be determined, but was notintentional, therefore, accidental.

 

Copyright 2014 WALB.  All rights reserved.