Thursday, July 24 2014 11:46 PM EDT2014-07-25 03:46:21 GMT
Former Associated Press writer Jim Purks shared his experiences with people in Albany Thursday night.More >>
Former Associated Press writer Jim Purks shared his experiences with people in Albany Thursday night. More >>
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, TN (WSMV) -
A section of I-24 had to be shut down Sunday afternoon because of a propane leak.
According to our partners at the Leaf Chronicle, the leak was coming from two rusty propane bottles inside a vehicle.
Westbound lanes between exits one and four just north of Clarksville had to be shutdown, while HAZMAT crews stopped the leak. The people inside the vehicle got sick from the fumes and hat to be taken to the hospital for treatment.
Traffic was flowing once again by 5 p.m.
Copyright 2014WSMV(Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved