Thursday, April 24 2014 4:52 AM EDT2014-04-24 08:52:55 GMT
Firefighters are on the scene of a house fire in the 600 block of 16th Avenue. No one was inside the home at the time of the fire. We'll have the latest information coming up on Today in Georgia andMore >>
Thursday, April 24 2014 1:57 AM EDT2014-04-24 05:57:53 GMT
Two suspected kidnappers sought in nationwide Amber Alert were captured in Sylvester just after midnight Thursday. 34-year-old Donald Harris and 31-year-old Allison Studdard and Maliah were travelingMore >>
Two suspected kidnappers sought in nationwide Amber Alert were captured in Sylvester just after midnight Thursday.More >>
Wednesday, April 23 2014 3:24 PM EDT2014-04-23 19:24:25 GMT
The search is on for the woman who allegedly stole items from a little boy's gravesite in Richland County. According to Ontario Police, several people have contacted them concerning gravesite thefts atMore >>
The search is on for the woman who allegedly stole items from a little boy's gravesite in Richland County.More >>
A hostage situation at the trumbull county jail is over.More >>
TOLEDO, OH (Toledo News Now) -
Toledo man bit off more than he could chew at the Ocean Garden Buffet Tuesday
night. While eating his dinner, Carl Sanderson says he swallowed a fishing
I was eating the crayfish, I felt something tickling in the bottom of my
throat," he said. "I felt something on the side of my lip, so I reached for it
and pulled it out and it was a fishing line…about a foot long."
says he was having dinner with his girlfriend Jodi Gibson. They called a
waitress over and asked to speak to a manager.
said it was my fault," Sanderson said. "That the fishing line came from me."
couple didn't have to pay for Sanderson's meal, but they did have to pay for
didn't think I should've paid for nothing," Sanderson said.
manager of the Ocean Garden Buffet says their seafood is pre-cooked, so there
was no way for them to catch if anything was wrong with the food.
do our best to prevent anything from happening to our food," he said. "I know
that something probably happened in this case, but this did not happen to two
people and no other customers had this problem so we got his meal solved."
just last week one of our viewers sent in a picture of a piece of plastic
inside a chunk of chicken. Guess where it came from? Ocean Garden Buffet.
think at this point they need to be investigated," Gibson said. "They need to
be brought up to an administrative hearing."
couple called the board of health, hoping something will be done.