Electrocution confirmed by Sumter coroner - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

Electrocution confirmed by Sumter coroner

Posted: Updated:
AMERICUS, GA (WALB) -

 Adriana Rhine died September 27th in the fountain at South Georgia Technical College. The Sumter Co. coroner confirmed today that electrocution was the cause.

Attorney Yehuda Smolar, hired by Rhine's family, says his investigation shows that on August 15, 2011 another student, Ashley Bentley of Montezuma, was shocked in that same fountain.

 

Powered by WorldNow