Whether you're just starting out on your first scooter or if you've been riding for years, your riding knowledge and skills are extremely important. And an important part of rider education is learning to ride smart.
- Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Always operate your vehicle at a safe and legal speed.
- Always ride cautiously within your abilities.
- Be alert to your surroundings and ride defensively.
- Do not ride off road and respect the rights of others.
- Review your owner's manual thoroughly before riding your new vehicle and examine your vehicle before each ride.