Blakely man injured in house fire - WALB.com, South Georgia News, Weather, Sports

Blakely man injured in house fire

By Delivrine Registre - bio | email

BLAKELY, GA (WALB) - A Blakely man was injured after flames ignited in his bedroom Saturday night.

Tommy Lee Williams was taken to a local hospital with a burnt arm after firefighters extinguished those flames.

Fire crews were called out to his home on River Street just before midnight.

They believe the fire started after a kerosene heater was knocked over.

Feedback
  • More WALB News10 HeadlinesMore News HeadlinesMore>>

  • Blakely gets prepped for Peanut Proud Festival

    Blakely gets prepped for Peanut Proud Festival

    Thursday, March 23 2017 5:41 PM EDT2017-03-23 21:41:28 GMT
    The city of Blakely is getting ready for their biggest event of the year. (Source: WALB)The city of Blakely is getting ready for their biggest event of the year. (Source: WALB)

    The city of Blakely is getting ready for their biggest event of the year.

    More >>

    The city of Blakely is getting ready for their biggest event of the year.

    More >>
  • Birds-eye view of historic courthouse renovation

    Birds-eye view of historic courthouse renovation

    Thursday, March 23 2017 5:40 PM EDT2017-03-23 21:40:59 GMT
    (Source: WALB)(Source: WALB)

    Leesburg's historic courthouse renovation is 75% complete.

    More >>

    Leesburg's historic courthouse renovation is 75% complete.

    More >>
  • Early county celebrates farmers at banquet

    Early county celebrates farmers at banquet

    Thursday, March 23 2017 5:35 PM EDT2017-03-23 21:35:21 GMT

    On Thursday night, hundreds of people in Early County will gather for the annual farmer appreciation banquet.  

    More >>

    On Thursday night, hundreds of people in Early County will gather for the annual farmer appreciation banquet.  

    More >>
Powered by Frankly