Blakely man injured in house fire - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

Blakely man injured in house fire

Posted: Updated:

By Delivrine Registre - bio | email

BLAKELY, GA (WALB) - A Blakely man was injured after flames ignited in his bedroom Saturday night.

Tommy Lee Williams was taken to a local hospital with a burnt arm after firefighters extinguished those flames.

Fire crews were called out to his home on River Street just before midnight.

They believe the fire started after a kerosene heater was knocked over.

Feedback
Powered by WorldNow